2016 was an amazing year!
Now lets recap what happened!
Starting and scaling a company is hard. We provided the leading startup hacking blue print in the world.
We started this mission with our first event on July 30th in New York. Over 460 applications were submitted for 100 spots. With such high demand, we conducted over 15+ boot camps across 7 different cities. Within 6 months we mentored over 2000+ entrepreneurs.
Over 50% of the companies surveyed were launched this year and over the majority of our participants were women. We structured our topics around entrepreneur needs. Our boot camps cover all stages of startup development (funding, beta testing, product development, customer acquisition, legal, marketing, press, team building, social impact, partnerships and more).
To review program materials and agenda, check below.
2016 Program Materials
- 2016 Free Slide Deck Summary: 100+ Slides covering Product Development, Customer Acquisition, Marketing, Press, Funding, Legal, Branding.
- 2016 Free Slide Deck Summary (Speaker): Review over 250+ slides from 45+ speakers that shared top strategies at our business boot camps.
2016 Business Boot Camp Event Calendar
- NYC- July 30, 2016 (Free)
- NYC Part 2- August 13, 2016
- NYC Part 3- October 22
- San Francisco (Silicon Valley) September 6, 2016 (Free)
- Aruba Conference Edition September 15 (Free)
- Global-Digital Edition
- Washington DC- October 2, 2016 (Free)
- NYC High School Edition- October 13 (Free)
- Boston –October 15, 2016 (Free)
- NYC Part 4 AI + IOT Business Boot Camp November 21, 2016 (Free)
- NYC Part 5 AI + IOT Business Boot Camp December 5, 2016 (Free)
- Dubai- December 17, 2016 (Free)
2016 Personal Branding Workshop Event Calendar