Global Startup Ecosystem
“Digital programs that spark startup ecosystems ”
The future is digital. Currently, 3 billion people are online and 75% spend their time on mobile devises. In the next few years, 4 billion people will join the online community. Entrepreneurship will play a major role in the lives of future generations and it is critical to have stable entrepreneurial ecosystems. Startup communities will leverage the web for cross collaboration, resources, and innovation. We aim to be the digital bedrock of this movement.
Our global franchise offers both online and offline programs for startup stakeholders, particularly: entrepreneurs, governments, and corporations.
We offer 3 Key Initiatives:
- Regional Digital Accelerators: Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East, Europe, Africa, America, and Asia. (Hosted for 100 companies annually) Apply now.
- Government Digital Accelerators: For government representatives of cities, countries, and territories.
- Corporate Digital Accelerators: For fortune 500 VP, C-level Executives, Innovation Officers
- Youth Digital Accelerators: High School Startup Ecosystem, College Startup Ecosystem
- Industry Digital Accelerator: Ai Startup Ecosystem, Space Startup Ecosystem
2. Regional + Global Tech Summits
- Haiti Tech Summit (Caribbean)
- Ghana Tech Summit (Africa) TBA
- Dubai Tech Summit (Middle East) TBA
- Global Startup Ecosystem Digital Summit– Every year we culminate all annual programming with the digital summit featuring 100 global speakers and 1000+ attendees. RSVP.
3. Local Bootcamps & Expos
- Startup Hacking Boot Camps w/ BrandEntrepreneurs (Partner) covering: Personal Branding, Product Hacking, Growth Hacking, Press Hacking, Funding Hacks
- Regional Startup Ecosystem Expos: New York Startup Ecosystem Expo (TBA) A 1-day event bringing all top programs, accelerators, incubators, and event coordinators to share insights on their offerings for entrepreneurs.