Entrepreneur’s 360 list is the only list that measures privately-held company performance across multiple dimensions—not just revenue.
We’re looking for the best privately-owned businesses in America and you, the entrepreneurs behind it all.
This is a 360-degree analysis of U.S.-based businesses designed to uncover the top leaders among today’s entrepreneurs. Become an Entrepreneur 360™ company so we can celebrate your grit, passion and success in front of the world.
- Your business must be a privately owned, U.S. based company
- Your business cannot be a franchisee or franchisor (The Franchise 500 is a separate study designed to measure successful franchise businesses.)
If you are interested in participating in the Entrepreneur 360 List, please apply here. Deadline to apply is August 18, 2018.
Apply to the World’s Largest Free Digital Accelerator (Online)
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 3rd annual digital startup accelerator for entrepreneurs. GSE’s free digital accelerator programs are open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected to complete the program. The program is FREE. Only 100 companies will be accepted! The 2018 accelerator dates are:
- America (October 16,17,18 @ 6pm-9pm EST)
- Asia (October 22,23,24 @ 6pm-9pm India Time )
- Europe (October 29,30,31@ 6pm-9pm London Time)
- Middle East (November 4, 5, 6 @ 6pm-9pm Dubai Time)
- Latin America (November 6,7,8 @6pm-9pm Brazil Time)
- Caribbean (November 12,13,14 @6pm-9pm Haiti Time)
- Africa (November 13, 14, 15 @6pm-9pm Ghana Time)
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each regional program features 10-15 global experts, 10 workshop sessions and 100 free resources and links to propel your company. The program agenda includes the following topics:
- Ideation & Product Hacking- How to create a website and app in 30 days
- Customer Acquisition- How to get your first 10,000 users
- Marketing – How to scale with press and media hacks
- Business Development- How to build a sustainable business model
Check out previous accelerator programs via www.globalstartupecosystem.com