Global Ecosystem Development: GSE goes beyond is digital accelerator programs to build startup ecosystems around the world. The following are a list of the top programs and initiatives that GSE offers in over 20+ countries.
- Regional Tech Summit Festivals: 3-day startup events brining global innovators in emerging frontier markets. Current markets include Haiti (Caribbean), Ghana (Africa), Dubai (Middle East), TBA (Asia, America, Europe, Latin America)
- Startup Hacking Boot Camps: 1-day boot camps teaching entrepreneurs and innovators top startup hacking strategies. Topics include but are not limited to: funding, press and marketing, product development, ideation, customer acquisition etc.
- Startup Ecosystem Summit: 1 day summits bringing together the top 100 startup accelerators, incubators, corporate partners and influencers to share top programs and initiatives. 100+ entrepreneurs are invited to engage in intimate conversations via industry round table discussions.
- Haiti Tech Summit (Caribbean)
- Ghana Tech Summit (Africa)
- Dubai Tech Summit (Middle East)
- TBA (Asia)
- TBA (Latin America)
- TBA (Europe)
- TBA (America)
2. GSE Startup Hacking Boot Camps
- Personal Branding Boot Camp
- Product Hacking Boot Camp
- Growth Hacking Boot Camp
- Press Hacking Boot Camp
- Funding Hacks Boot Camp
- Ai Business Boot Camp
- IOT Business Boot Camp
- New York (2017)