Global Startup Ecosystem Newsletter
Hello GSE Graduates!
Startup Program Opportunities:
Apply now. March 5th Deadline. The Global Solutions Program (GSP) is a 9-week immersive, residential experience at our campus at NASA Research Park in Mountain View, CA. GSP brings together dreamers and inspired solvers with unique skill sets, experiences, and passions, and empowers them to develop moonshot innovations addressing humanity’s grand challenges by leveraging exponential technology and entrepreneurial tools.
Apply now. Tech for Integrity Challenge (T4I), a global initiative to invite and encourage technology innovators from around the world to create solutions to help public sector entities increase transparency and promote integrity. ®March 6th Deadline. Citi and its Allies are proud to present the Citi
March 24th Deadline – Y Combinator Accelerator in Silicon Valley (Summer Batch). Apply now.
March 28th Deadline- Mass Challenge Accelerator in Boston, London, Israel (Summer Batch). Apply now.
May 5th Deadline Draper University. Bootcamp for entrepreneurs. Learn about how we build startups here in Silicon Valley, and gain the resources to accelerate yours. Apply now.
The Ultimate Startup Hacking Series
We know how to launch, build and scale startups in 6 months. Now you can too with the Ultimate Startup Hacking Series! Download the videos, audios, spreadsheets and ppt slides at a huge discount rate as a graduate of GSE here.
Welcome to the GSE family!
When the Global Startup Ecosystem launched, many thought our mission would fail – but you proved them wrong. Over 500 companies completed our digital startup accelerator program-representing over 63 different countries in just 6 months!
We had over 15 global judges and 27 regional speakers from Tech Stars, Mass Challenge, Google, Inc Magazine, Forbes 30 Under 30, IBM, SXSW, Singularity University, Draper University, The Guardian, Seed Stars, Send Grid, Startup Grind, Startup Weekend, 1776, and more! We are grateful to our 28 different regional partners for making this a reality.
- List that you are an alumni graduate of the Global Digital Startup Accelerator on your Linkedin, Facebook, F6s, and CrunchBase profile. Just download the GSE logo or regional logo.
- Join your regional facebook pages for updates, prizes, and announcements! Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Asia
- Get access to regional slides: Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East,Africa, Asia
- Get access to regional reports: Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Asia
- Next round of applications is open for Fall October 2017 Digital Startup Accelerator. Refer a friend.
- Get featured in our media networks. Share updates and testimonials here so we can promote your company.