November 9, 2017, New York, USA- The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) has announced the top 10 to demo for the 1st annual America digital accelerator. Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine S. Ntim, the American cohort features finalists from over 22 different states.
GSE digital accelerators are organized by 7 regional directors who will be hosting all programs this fall. Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator via our partner platform F6S. The 2017 accelerator dates are:
- Caribbean October 17-19
- Africa October 24-26
- Europe October 30- November 1st
- America November 7-9
- Middle East November 12-14
- Asia November 14,15,16
- Latin America November 21-23
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knock knock City with 32.2
- Phi Ion with 32 (Wildcard)
- Tiny Heights with 28.3
- Guestbox with 20.3
- Giftpack with 17.6
- access to all GSE accelerators (70+ speakers)
- Free pass for 2 to attend SpaceTech Summit on January 23-24, 2018 (With a pitching spot on stage)
- media features across GSE’s networks
Giftpack won the popular vote!