GSE- World’s Largest Digital Accelerator Announces Top Companies for Fall 2018 Europe Cohort
October 25, 2018, London, United Kingdom- The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) has announced the top companies for the annual European digital accelerator. Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine S. Ntim, the European cohort features finalists from over 14 different countries. We are pleased to announce the fall cohort.
Congratulations to the finalists!
MusicMaps – a new Golden Age in Music
Hobify: A Hobby for Money
Universal NetCard Limited
ED Technology LTD
Christian Mongillo Business Development Manager @ Hubspot
Devin Chasanoff Developer Evangelist @ Sendgrid
Christine Ntim Partner @GlobalStartupEcosystem
Einstein Ntim Partner @GlobalStartupEcosystem
APPLICATIONS STILL OPEN FOR:
- America (October 16,17 @ 6pm-9pm EST)
- Asia (October 23 @ 6pm-9pm India Time )
- Europe (October 29 @ 6pm-9pm London Time)
- Middle East (November 4 @ 6pm-9pm Dubai Time)
- Latin America (November 6 @6pm-9pm Brazil Time)
- Caribbean (November 12,13 @6pm-9pm Haiti Time)
- Africa (November 14, 15 @6pm-9pm Ghana Time)
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 3rd annual digital startup accelerator program to be hosted in 7 global regions. The program has scaled rapidly as the world first and largest digital online accelerator program with 500 companies across 63 countries completing the program n 2016 and 700 companies across 91 countries completing the program in 2017. With 140 global partners, GSE seeks 1000 innovators for the 2018 series which will be facilitated by over 50 global speakers.
GSE digital accelerator programs are open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected to complete the program. From the finalist pool, 10 will be selected to pitch investors and influencers on demo day. The top 3 are announced at the conclusion of the program to receive partner prizes, media features, and potential investment.
Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator via our partner platform F6S by October 15th. The program is free. No equity ask. No obligation.
Each regional program features 10-15 global experts, 10 workshop sessions and 100 free resources and links to propel your company. The program agenda includes the following topics:
- Ideation & Product Hacking- How to create a website and app in 30 days
- Customer Acquisition- How to get your first 10,000 users
- Marketing – How to scale with press and media hacks
- Business Development- How to build a sustainable business model
- Funding Hacking -How to raise $250k in 6 Months
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Startup Ecosystem accelerator programs have been featured in Huffington Post, Inc Magazine, The Guardian and dozens of regional press networks.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The accelerator program grants access to GSE’s network which consists of the following:
- Part 1 Startup Development: Our digital accelerator program covers GSE blueprint materials on ideation, product development, customer acquisition, fundraising, press hacking and more. These workshop topics are complemented with guest workshops and keynotes from local experts and international influencers. While only 10% of each cohort is selected for demo day, all participants are given the opportunity to participate in a Q/A forum with the judges.
- Part 2 Mentorship Development: Once founders complete the program- they are given access to ongoing startup development training from or mentor network throughout the year. This private forum also grants graduates the opportunity to network with founders from other GSE programs.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given the opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to receive access to investment and media opportunities.