November 21, 2017, Dubai, UAE- The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) has announced the top 3 for the 2nd Annual MENA digital accelerator. Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine S. Ntim, the MENA cohort features finalists from over 8 different countries
GSE digital accelerators are organized by 7 regional directors who will be hosting all programs this fall. Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator via our partner platform F6S. The 2017 accelerator dates are:
- Caribbean October 17-19
- Africa October 24-26
- Europe October 30- November 1st
- America November 7-9
- Middle East November 19-21
- Asia November 22-23
- Latin America November 22-23
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via email@example.com.
Congrats to the top 3 winners!
- Operception with 31 points (Sudan)
- Biem with 30 points (wildcard pitcher from USA)
- Yallcare with 24 points (Dubai)
- access to all GSE accelerators (70+ speakers)
- free pass for 2 to attend Ghana Tech Summit (With a pitching spot on stage)
- media features across GSE’s networks
Congrats to the Operception Founder!
The popular vote goes to Tolarioid!