September 25, 2018. London, UK- The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is pleased to announce Christine Souffrant Ntim’s continued role on the SXSW Accelerator Advisory Board. She was invited to join the board due to her varied contributions to startup ecosystems around the world via her speaking engagements in over 20+ countries a year and her organization- GSE, which is the world’s largest digital accelerator (graduating 1000+ companies across 90+ countries a year). GSE will be engaging communities to apply for the SXSW Accelerator program and welcome all partners to announce this phenomenal opportunity with their constituents.
As preparation for the SXSW pitch program, GSE has a free virtual accelerator program for applicants. Apply by October 15th and note your interest for SXSW to get special consideration. The 2018 accelerator dates are:
- America (October 16,17,18 @ 6pm-9pm EST)
- Asia (October 22,23,24 @ 6pm-9pm India Time )
- Europe (October 29,30,31@ 6pm-9pm London Time)
- Middle East (November 4, 5, 6 @ 6pm-9pm Dubai Time)
- Latin America (November 6,7,8 @6pm-9pm Brazil Time)
- Caribbean (November 12,13,14 @6pm-9pm Haiti Time)
- Africa (November 13, 14, 15 @6pm-9pm Ghana Time)
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the SXSW Pitch?
SXSW Pitch (formerly Accelerator) returns for its eleventh year to showcase some of the global startup ecosystem most exciting, innovative and cutting-edge technology! This event provides an outlet for companies to present the latest ideas to a panel of industry experts, early adopters, and representatives from the Venture Capitalist/Angel community.
- SXSW PITCH 2019 Saturday, March 9th and Sunday, March 10th 9:30am – 6:00pm (Downtown Austin Hilton-Salon DE)
- SXSW PITCH AWARDS CEREMONY Sunday, March 10th 7:00pm – 8:30pm (Downtown Austin Hilton-Salon DE)
- SXSW PITCH FINALISTS MEET UP Monday, March 11th 11:00am – 1:30pm (Downtown Austin Hilton-Salon C)
For more information, questions, comments and suggestions about SXSW Pitch, please contact Chris Valentine at email@example.com. Also, for any press inquiries to SXSW Pitch please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to attend this incredible pitch event as we highlight Startup technologies most impressive new innovations. Past judges have included Tim Draper of DFJ, John Sculley of Apple/Pepsi, Tim O’Reilly of O’Reilly Media, Paul Graham of Y Combinator, Naval Ravikant of AngelList, Guy Kawasaki of Alltop, Werner Vogels of Amazon, Shervin Pishevar of Sherpa Capital, Mark Suster of Upfront Ventures, Albert Wenger of Union Square Venture, Bob Metcalfe of 3Com/Ethernet Co-Founder, and Laurie Segall of CNN to name a few.
- Of the 403 companies who participated in SXSW Accelerator between 2009 and 2017, over 70% received funding, with combined funding in excess of almost $4.63 billion (does not include undisclosed grants, angel and seed funding). Of these 403 companies, 16% have been acquired by the likes of Google, British Telecom, Huffington Post, Apple, Live Nation, OpenTable, Constant Contact, and Harmon. For more information on past alum please visit SXSW Accelerator Alums
About: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is a central hub designed to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age.GSE primarily provides online digital accelerator programs for startup ecosystems in different geographic regions, industry verticals, and impactful topic areas. Regions of focus are: Africa, Asia,America,Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East . Frontier tech areas of focus are: Space , Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Drones IOT (Network + Sensors), Robotics, Synthetic Biology (Nano Tech) and Manufacturing (3d printing). Topic and industries of focus are: Fintech, Ed tech, Health Tech, Sustainable Development Goals. Smart City, Diversity and more.G
About the founders: Christine Souffrant Ntim is a Haitian-American entrepreneur with over 7 years business management experience across 30+countries. She was selected for Forbes 30 Under 30, AdAge 40 Under 40, and Caribbean Change Makers 30 Under 30 in 2016. She is an award winning keynote speaker. Einstein Ntim is a Ghanian-British investor who speaks on Ai technology and Mental Health. He was listed as Ghana’s Future Leaders 30 Under 30, #1 at Draper University, and Class Speaker at Singularity University at NASA.
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via email@example.com or via our onboarding form.
Maggie Chin- Press Lead Secretary