Congratulations! You made history!
Welcome to the GSE family!
When the Global Startup Ecosystem launched, many thought our mission would fail – but you proved them wrong. Over 500 companies completed our digital startup accelerator program-representing over 63 different countries in just 6 months!
We had over 15 global judges and 27 regional speakers from Tech Stars, Mass Challenge, Google, Inc Magazine, Forbes 30 Under 30, IBM, SXSW, Singularity University, Draper University, The Guardian, Seed Stars, Send Grid, Startup Grind, Startup Weekend, 1776, and more! We are grateful to our 28 different regional partners for making this a reality.
- February 15, 2017 Deadline to a submit request for access to Draper U, Singularity U (NASA), Mass Challenge Accelerator and Tech Stars Accelerator. We are a referral source for these programs and need to get your updates to notify the program coordinators.
- April 1, 2017: Annual Digital Startup Summit: All 500 company graduates have access to this major online event. Event details are here. There are $50k in prizes that will be offered at this event. No need to reply and show interest. You will receive the log in codes in March.
- June 6-7, 2017: Haiti Tech Summit– All top 15 regional top winners will be able to pitch on stage and receive 2 VIP passes to the event. All other companies can get the discounted ticket to the event at $250. Check the site with more details.
- List that you are an alumni graduate of the Global Digital Startup Accelerator on your Linkedin, Facebook, F6s, and CrunchBase profile. Just download the GSE logo or regional logo.
- Join your regional facebook pages for updates, prizes, and announcements! Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Asia
- Get access to regional slides: Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East,Africa, Asia
- Get access to regional reports: Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Asia
- Next round of applications is open for Fall October 2017 Digital Startup Accelerator. Refer a friend.
- Get featured in our media networks. Share updates and testimonials here so we can promote your company.
- Send all updates and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT send inquiries to Christine Souffrant Ntim‘s personal email account. They will not be answered.
- 500 Startups is offering an entire week of FREE Growth Hacking & Marketing next Week! Join the livestream and sign up to download all recordings via http://www.growth.500.co/
- Entrepreneur Magazine is hosting a 30 Day challenge for FREE. Access it now.
Congratulations to the Top 15 regional companies and Top 5 popular vote mentions! Each of these companies will receive #100k Send Grid Email credits and 2 VIP Passes to Haiti Tech Summit (that includes the opportunity to pitch on stage and demo).
- Caribbean Top 3: First Place: aquaflowjm (Jamaica) water efficiency for the future, Second Place: PlantBasedForYou (Guyana) changing how we eat, one produce at a time, Third Place: kwabosal (Haiti) Destined to become the amazon of Haiti-#1 e-commerce for the country
- Latin America Top 3: CommunidadFeliz, (Chile) http://www.ifurniture.peIfurniture (Peru) and Lecto Geeks. The popular vote was won by Enjoy Market (Mexico).
- Middle East Top 3: YallaParking (UAE) with 31.5 judge points, judge Uliq(UAE) with 30 points and Akla-Baity (Egypt) with 28 judge points. NewShifts was the winner of the popular vote.
- Africa Top 3: Loystar with 31 points (Nigeria), Intelligent Routing with 31 points (South Africa), and Edusko (Ghana) with 29 points. The tie was broken with the popular vote with Loystar receiving more votes then Intelligent Routing. RentYourHall was the winner of the popular vote.
- Asia Top 3: Jumper.ai with 42 points, CityBump with 29 points, Panache with 26 points. Zicly won the popular vote.
- regional mentors
- country ambassador
- more programs
Global Startup Ecosystem Team