Announced at Davos – The 2020 Launch of 54 Global Summits Preparing Humanity for the 4th Industrial Revolution
January 24, 2020, [Davos, Switzerland] The Global Startup Ecosystem is hosting a historic series of tech summits around the world to help government and corporate initiatives succeed in achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. As the fastest growing tech community of pioneers with purpose, GSE, gathers thousands of innovative influencers each year with the goal of creating tech hubs in emerging market countries.
In 2017 GSE launched the 13 year initiative in Haiti- hitting 83 million social media impressions with the iconic Haiti Tech Summit. In 2018 it expanded the mission to 11 summits which included record breaking numbers at the Space Tech Summit and the Ghana Tech Summit. In 2019 the mission expanded to 23 summits around the world with over 88 global partners such as Forbes8, Linkedin, Github, YMCA, Mastercard, SAP, SAP Next-Gen, United Nations Foundation, DigitalOcean, Facebook, Microsoft, Grow with Google, Flat Iron, Africa Future Fund, US Embassy of Haiti, Diaspora Affairs President Office of Ghana, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, WeWork, Sendgrid, United Nations, Draper University, Meventum, Barclays Rise, Ghana Tech Week, In5 Dubai, Westerwelle Startup Haus, Allure Hub, etc.
The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) will host a historic scale up to 54 global tech summits that will welcome over 45,000 global delegates.
- Her Future Summit Series (March 2020): In 2018, GSE hosted the first Her Future Summit in Port au Prince, Haiti. In 2019 the series scaled to 3 cities – New York (USA), London (UK), Dubai (UAE). The initiative hosted the Her Future Accelerator program in partnership with Google, Wework, SAP, Rise Barclays in New York and London; preparing women for the future. For 2020 the Her Future Summit series will expand to 5 cities during the month of March- Washington DC, San Francisco California, New York, London (United Kingdom), Accra (Ghana), Port au Prince (Haiti). The accelerator will return and target pioneers of Africa with a 4 week program in Accra, Ghana. #HerFutureSummit To Accelerate Humanity’s success with #5 of the Sustainable Development Goals- Gender Equality. Her Future Summit will be the world’s most exclusive event featuring tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers creating and leveraging platforms to advance women. RSVP via Herfuturesummit.org.
- Future Tech Week (September 2020): In 2018, GSE hosted Space Tech Summit, Blockchain Tech Summit and Ai Tech Summit in partnership with Draper University, Galvanize and Wework. In 2019 the series expanded as Future Tech Week with Ai, Tech Summit, Blockchain Tech Summit, VR Tech Summit, Nano Tech Summit hosted in partnership with Microsoft in New York City and with Space Tech Summit hosted at NASA Ames in Silicon Valley and Marriott Hotel. For 2020, Future Tech Week returns with all 5 exponential technology programs welcoming 1000 global delegates in September 2020. RSVP via vrtechsummit.org, blockchaintechsummit.org, aitechsummit.org, and nanotechsummit.org.
- Global Future Week (September 2020): In 2018 the regional summit targeting heads of states, tech moguls and media influencers started with Africa Future Summit. In 2019 the series added Europe Future Summit. In 2020, the series will expand to the
- Africa Future Summit September 18, 2020 – New York City, USA UNGA WEEK – The 3rd annual program. RSVP via africafuturesummit.com. .
- Europe Future Summit September 25, 2020 – New York City, USA UNGA WEEK – The 2nd annual program. RSVP via europefuturesummit.org.
- Newly announced, Caribbean Future Summit, Asia Future Summit, Latam Future Summit, MENA Future Summit, Diaspora Return Summit
- Global Tech Summits (June-December 2020)
- Caribbean Tour (June)
- Haiti Tech Summit– Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Haiti: 4th annual gathering returns on June 5-6, 2020. Each year Haiti hosts 100 global speakers and close to 1000+ global ecosystem influencers with the mission of turning Haiti into a major tech hub by 2030. Previous headline speakers include the President of Haiti, Ben Horowitz-investor in Facebook, Jack Dorsey-founder of Twitter, and Vicky Jeudy – celebrity actor from Netflix’s Orange is the New Black. RSVP via HaitiTechSummit.com.
- Newly announced, DR Tech Summit, Jamaica Tech summit, Cuba Tech Summit, Barbados Tech Summit
- Latin America Tour (October)
- Brazil Tech Summit newly announced.
- Middle East Tour (October)
- Future Tech Summit- Dubai, UAE. October 21, 2020. RSVP via Futuretechsummit.org. With the 2nd edition of Saudi Tech Summit and 1st edition of Qatar Tech Summit.
- Africa Future Summit Tour (November-December)
- 20 Country Tour- Accelerating Africa into the Future: via the largest tech tour on the continent. In 2019 GSE hosted 10 tech summits in Africa. For 2020 they will host 20 summits across africa.
- Ghana Tech Summit- Labadi Beach Hotel, the 3rd annual program will return on December 3, 2020 with 3000+ participants. RSVP via GhanaTechSummit.com.
- Second Editions of Nigeria Tech Summit, Kenya Tech Summit, South Africa, Rwanda Tech Summit, Ethiopia Tech Summit, Egypt Tech Summit, Morocco Tech Summit, Nigeria, Benin Tech Summit, Togo Tech Summit
- Newly added first editions of Senegal, Cote D’ Ivoire, Liberia, Uganda, Botswana, Algeria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Madagascar, Congo
As the series continues to onboard more global partners, GSE will have accelerated ecosystems in 170+ countries by 2030. To submit your interest to join the initiative, submit an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is the leading ecosystem platform that supports global development by hosting the world’s first and largest digital accelerator and via its iconic tech summit programs in target countries around the world. With a mission to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age, GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest challenges via tech and entrepreneurship.
GSE is now the fastest growing tech and business community. GSE’s online network accelerates 1000+ companies a year across 90+ countries in 7 key regions-Africa, Asia, America, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East with a focus in frontier tech industries such as Space , Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and more. GSE’s offline network supports 75,000+ global delegates a year via its iconic tech summits.