ATTN: 3rd Annual Africa Future Summit
DATE: November 19, 2020 @ 11am-3pm EST.
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, PointGlobal & More
ATTN: Africa Future Summit Announces 3rd Annual Program (Digital Edition) At UNGA Week Virtual Press Conference.
[New York, USA- [October 19, 2020] Africa Future Summit is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual (Digital) program powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE); scheduled to bring 3,000 Digital Delegates together on November 19, 2020 in partnership with in Partnership with with Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, PointGlobal & More.
Africa Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of Africa’s investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers thousands of pioneers from across Africa and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect Africa’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Africa as the world’s final tech frontier hub.
This year’s program structure is action packed with debate round tables, workshops, interactive demos, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. During the course of activities involved in the summit, speakers frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building. The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP session with summit speakers, sponsors and partners.
Speaker Line Up
- Elizabeth Liu U.S. Department of State: Special Coordinator for the Young African Leaders Initiative
- Xavier Michon Deputy Executive Director at United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- Nina Maria Fite U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Angola
- Einstein Ntim Chief Executive Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Oliver Nakakande Miss World Uganda | Humanitarian | Fashion Model
- Victoria Orero Director for PolicyReforms at Prosper Africa
- Joy Kategekwa UNCTAD Regional Office for Africa
- Hollie Haggans Community Relations and Engagement, Digital Ocean
- Iynna Halilou Global Programs Manager , Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Sandra Moerch- Petersen Chief Content Director, Purpose and Brand Experience, SAP
- Kuseni Dlamini Chairman at Massmart Holdings Ltd Chairman at Massmart Holdings Ltd
- Osahon Akpata COO, Group Consumer Bank at Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- Karen Matsiko Head of Working Capital & Vice President – Trade Finance Absa Group
- Brenda nanyonjo Chief Executive Officer at Miss uganda
- Henrietta Wamala President, Ugandan North American Association.
- Christine Ntim Chief Marketing Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Busie Matsiko-Andan Executive Director AFS 2020
- Eric Osiakwan Managing Partner, Chanzo Capital
- Stephen Tio Kauma Africa Export Import Bank
- Georgie Ann Getton-Mckoy Founder, GSE Solutions
- Troy Blackwell Director of Trips/Surrogates PA for Biden-Harris | Obama White House Alum
- Maggie Mistal Career Consultant & Executive Coach
- James Barrood Advisor, Tech Council Ventures
- ROBERT JAMES N BYANSIE Director and Consultant at KABRIM CONSULTS LTD
- Chike Ukaegbu CEO at Startup 52/ Former Presidential Candidate of Nigeria
- Karl Schlegel Business and Brand Empowerer – Data Platforms, AI, Blockchain, Brand Integration, Enterprise Innovation
- Sabrina Lamb Founder and Executive Director of the WorldofMoney.org,
- Riana Lynn CoFounder and CEO, Journey Foods
- Ty Heathe- B2B at Linkedin
- Jewel Thompson lecturer at Ashesi University and Incubator Manager for the Ashesi Venture Incubator.
The event will host 30 global speakers with media representatives from Forbes, Bloomberg, Wired Magazine, TechCrunch and more. For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
About Africa Future Summit: Africa Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers thousands of pioneers from across Africa and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect Africa’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Africa as the world’s final tech frontier hub.