February 10, 2020, [New York, USA] The Global Startup Ecosystem builds tech ecosystems via annual accelerator programs and major tech summits. As the fastest growing tech community of pioneers with purpose, GSE, gathers thousands of innovative influencers each year with the goal of creating tech hubs in emerging market countries. With access to over 88 corporate and stakeholder partners, GSE is pleased to announce the next edition of its core multi week training program providing entrepreneurs access to top experts and influencers in tech and business.
Only 50-100 will be selected per cohort. Admission is rolling until full. The 2020 GSE Academy program will take place in the following regions:
- GSE HQ- New York, USA
- Summer 2020 Program July 6- August 14, 2020
- Fall 2020 Program August 17-September 25, 2020
- GSE HQ- Accra, Ghana
- Winter Program December 1-December 22, 2020
GSE Academy Curriculum
- GSE Accelerator Bootcamp Training: Ideation, Product Development, Customer Acquisition, Funding Development, Press and Marketing Development
- GSE Career Bootcamp Training: Personal Branding, Leadership Development, SDG and Social Impact, Design thinking, etc
- GSE Partner Sessions: Content topic series by GSE global partners
GSE Academy Perks
- GSE Ecosystem Orientation Training (Review and overview on business and tech ecosystem in target countries within the fellowship to prepare fellows for arrival)
- GSE Ecosystem Career Training ( 1-3 Day training program to help fellows build their personal brand, career development plan and business plans in new markets)
- GSE Speaker Training (Learn how to be a public speaker and promote your business and personal brand)
- GSE Corporate Tours and session training at Fortune 500 companies
- GSE Experience Package (Accommodation for the entire duration of the program + 10 free meals); Visas and flight costs are not included.
- GSE Tech Summit Access (VIP access to GSE tech summits with exclusive access to speakers and sponsors)
- GSE Deal room access (access to exclusive VIP programs, tours and VIP seating at all GSE tech summit programs)
- GSE Community (private community network with other academy participants and ecosystem stakeholders )
- GSE Accelerator Program (Access to GSE annual accelerator program content sessions;)
- GSE Demo Day (Showcase opportunity at the culmination of the program to connect with investors, media and potential business clients)
GSE Academy Agenda (Typical Day)
- 7:00am Wake up
- 8:30am Shuttle Bus to Corporate Office
- 9:30am am Arrival and Welcome
- 10:00 am Design Thinking and Marketing Training
- 12:00pm Lunch at the United Nations Hall
- 1:00pm Ecosystem Tour to An Incubator
- 3:00pm Workshop session with corporate partner
- 5:00pm Wrap up meeting
- 6:00pm Dinner Time
- 7:00pm Networking event in New York City
The program is $14,000 USD per participant. Early bird delegates who apply by March 1st pay the subsidized rate. Accepted fellows will receive detailed instructions on how to pay for the program tuition package which includes accommodation.
Applications and interviews will occur on a rolling basis. We suggest you submit your application and payment by March 1st for preferred access.
- Early admission deadline for the Summer Program is March 1st at $11,000 USD.
- Final Deadline for the Summer Program is April 1st.
- Early admission deadline for the Fall and Winter Program is April 1st at $11,000 USD.
- Final Deadline for the Fall and Winter Program is May 1st.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/UQfAPWNrasEdcTc47
- Applications are reviewed within 1 week.
- After we receive your application, you will be invited for an interview from one of our GSE representatives.
- If accepted, you will receive a welcome package notification and details for orientation.
About: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is the world’s first and largest digital accelerator. With a mission to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age, creates an entire digital startup ecosystem experience. GSE’s online network accelerates 1000+ companies a year across 90+ countries in 7 key regions-Africa, Asia, America, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East with a focus in frontier tech industries such as Space , Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and more. GSE’s offline network supports 50,000+ global delegates a year via its iconic tech summits.
Global Startup Ecosystem Team