Global Health Summit Global Announces Finalists for Startup Lab Pitch Competition
Every year, the Global Startup Ecosystem invites entrepreneurs to apply to present their companies at major global summits. The GSE Global Health Summit Startup Lab program received over 200+ applications. 12 Semifinalists were selected for the competition. 9,600 people from around the world submitted their votes and 4 finalists with the highest votes were selected to present at the program.
We are pleased to announce the pitch finalists for the Startup Lab Pitch Competition.
- Adeola Alli Co-Founder, OneHealth from Nigeria
- Chrismy Augustin Editor in Chief, Zafè Sante from Haiti
- Sukmama Akpanusong Family Fitness from Nigeria
- Rodeline J Founder of Medsembly and Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant from the USA
Join the summit for free to hear them present! RSVP for free via our website www.globalhealthsummit.org.
ATTN: Global Health Summit
DATE: May 28, 2020
LOCATIONS: Global Virtual Program
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Forbes8, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot
In Response to Coronavirus Outbreak- Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces “Global Health Summit” Virtual Edition with 25 Speakers and 1000 Digital Delegates
The Global Health Summit is an international virtual program featuring 25 motivational speakers, healthcare experts and cultural icons addressing 1000 digital delegates in real time. It’s leading mission is to spark conversation on pandemic preparedness and to raise the social consciousness of global health in 2020 and beyond. The virtual live series will feature a range of pertinent topics that seek to empower and enable stakeholders to address the third sustainable development goal of Health and Wellbeing for all.
The Global Health Summit launches at the start of a new decade during an unprecedented and uncertain time in global healthcare. This edition of the Global Health Summit will serve to highlight some of the most pressing contemporary global health challenges such as the coronavirus pandemic, Covid-19 national strategy, mental health ecosystems, and other pertinent topics in healthcare that are currently taking the back stage such as (nutritional health, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc). The summit will also address topics such as globalization, crisis management, pandemic equipment devices, food security, and workforce shortages, technological disruptions..
In addition to discussion topics stated before, the summit also serves to teach fundamentals of future technology, investment into the healthcare industry, business development in the health space and leading social impact applications of Ai, VR, Nanotechnology, space, and blockchain technologies and how these will altogether converge for the future of Health and Care.
The 7 hour agenda program will include:
- Training: 5 hours of content talks, keynotes, workshops and presentations
- Networking: 2 hours of networking breaks, chat rooms and collaboration exchanges
- Community: Provide an ongoing virtual community of peers, mentors and partners that are passionate about the state of global health.
- Resources: From our content and corporate partners such as resource links, worksheets and more.
Confirmed Speaker Line Up
- Jennifer Radin Healthcare Chief Innovation Officer and Future of Work Leader at Deloitte Consulting
- Raja Rajamannar Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President, Healthcare Business, at Mastercard
- Daniel Kraft Physician-Scientist. Chair for Medicine at Singularity Univ & Founder & Chair, Exponential Medicine
- Liz Walsh VP of Marketing at Forbes Magazine
- Erdogan Cesmeli Head, Go to Market for Watson Health Hybrid & Multicloud Ecosystem at IBM Watson Health
- Asif Dhar Principal/Partner and Chief Health Informatics Officer at Deloitte
- Dr. Lisa Coleman Senior Vice-President for Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation and Chief Diversity Officer at (NYU) New York University
- Aubrey de Grey Chief Science Officer of the SENS Research Foundation and VP of New Technology Discovery at AgeX Therapeutics, Inc
- Einstein Ntim CEO at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Rafael Grossmann Surgeon/Healthcare Futurist/Educator/ Faculty Member at Singularity University
- Christine Ntim CMO at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Sabine Bernard Senior Associate Global Health at United Nations Foundation
- DJ Forza Director of Partnerships and Collaboration at World Alliance of YMCA
- Shafi Ahmed Surgeon. Futurist. Innovator. Advisor in Digital Health Transformation and Innovation- Department of Health Abu Dhabi
- Amos Winbush III CEO, AW3 Media Global Group| Co-Founder, Forbes8
- Dennis Walto Chief Executive Officer at the Children’s Health Fund
- Skyler Badenoch Chief Executive Officer at Hope for Haiti
- Rose Désaugust CEO, HueLixir; Director at GSE Health
- Dr Jack Kreindler Physician, Technologist, Investor.; Founder, Medical Director Centre for Health and Human Performance Ltd.
- Triona Byrne, Senior Director, Strategic Relations EMEA at Salesforce.org