Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces 3rd Annual “Her Future Summit” To Train Women for Careers of the Future
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Grow With Google, SAP Next-Gen, Mothers in Tech, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot
[New York, USA] Her Future Summit returns with the 3rd annual series to identify, train, and empower the next generation of female pioneers for jobs of the future. The Her future Summit series was launched in to accelerate humanity’s success with Sustainable Development Goal #5- Gender Equality and has quickly become the fastest growing platform for women in tech.
This virtual program features 9+ hours of awesome digital keynotes, workshops and networking sessions with the most influential women in government, business and technology. With over 100+ speakers and partners, this all day summit will support you with strategy information on the following:
- Personal Branding
- Business development and scaling
- Career planning and scaling
- and 40+ additional content areas to help you succeed!
- United States Ambassador Craig Cloud (Botswana)
- United States Ambassador Carmen G. Cantor (Kolonia)
- United States Chargé d’Affaires Stuart A. Dwyer (Denmark)
- United Kingdom Ambassador Emma Hopkins (Denmark)
- United Kingdom Ambassador Tina Redshaw (Cambodia)
- Canada Ambassador Annick Goulet (Romania )
- Canada Ambassador Grossman Marcy (UAE)
- Christine Ntim: Founder and CEO Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE)
- Tami Erwin: Executive Vice President and CEO, Verizon Business
- Sherlaender “Lani” Phillips:Vice President, US Channel Sales Organization Microsoft
- Elizabeth Liu: U.S. Department of State: Special Coordinator for the Young African Leaders Initiative
- Anne Del Castillo : Commissioner, Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment at City of New York
- Dr. Lisa Coleman: Senior VP for Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation & Chief Diversity Officer at (NYU) New York University
- Irene Arias Hofman, CEO IDB Lab (Inter Development Bank
- Gina Fratarcangeli: Managing Director, Market Unit Sales Leader at Accenture
- Sabrina Tharani: Director of Partnerships Mastercard Start Path
- X. Eyee: Product Manager, Responsible AI :robot_face:
- Petia Abdur-Razzaaq Digital Marketing Strategist, Google Google
- Ty Heath: Global Lead, The B2B Institute Linkedin
- Tina Eskridge: Marketing Excellence Lead Microsoft Advertising
- Mina Alaghband: Customer Growth and Strategy Leader, Associate Partner McKinsey & Company
- Einstein Ntim: Partner, Africa Future Fund
- Mariam Braimah: Product Designer @ Netflix
- Lethepu Matshaba: Vice President Homecare for Africa at Unilever S.A
- Ryan Foland: Auther of Ditch the Act
- Busie Matsiko-Andan : CEO Pont Global
- Katya Libin: Co-founder & CEO Heymama
- Carolina Abenante: Founder, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Privacy Officer, Vice-Chairperson NYIAX
In 2018 the pilot summit was launched in Port-au Prince Haiti. In 2019 the series expanded to 3 main cities including New York(USA) Sept’, London (UK) Oct’, Accra (Ghana) Dec’. The success of these previous launches led to a scale up initiative with 88 partners for 2020 where Her Future Summit was scheduled to take place in 7 global cities- DC, (USA), Silicon Valley (USA), New York (USA), Accra (Ghana), Port-au-Prince (Haiti), London (UK), and Dubai (UAE) throughout the month of March but due to the COVID19 pandemic it pivoted to the largest virtual event of the season with 100 speakers and 3,800 digital delegates.
The 2021 summit will be a virtual program with 100 speakers and 5000 digital delegates on March 26th. This will be the largest virtual summit for women to date featuring digital stakeholders from over 60+ countries. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of future technology and the leading social impact applications of Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Nanotechnology, Space, and Blockchain technologies.
This program will serve as a kick off the Her Future Career Accelerator Program- the free digital career training and remote internship program for women in tech. Apply via: Apply via: https://forms.gle/hLLwG76Yx2g2cYAJ6
The Her Future Group Initiative provides the following benefits to female entrepreneurs:
- Network: Annual gatherings at Her Future Summit programs in key cities around the world to network and connect with investors, influencers and peers.
- Training: Annual accelerator program to train and develop the next generation of female business moguls. By 2030, Her Future Accelerator will accelerate 1 Million female entrepreneurs.
- Community: Provide an ongoing virtual community of peers, mentors and partners that provide continuous training and resources via monthly webinars, training workshops and access to continuous partner programs.
- Resources: All Her Future cohort participants receive access to our partner perks and resources such as cloud credits, marketing support and tech support. Partners include AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean etc.
RSVP is free to all who attend. RSVP via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/her-future-summit-global-virtual-2021-tickets-135369992291
For more information on tickets, sponsorships and partnerships, please email the team at email@example.com .
Program Powered by:
Global Startup Ecosystem
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is the leading ecosystem platform that supports global development by hosting the world’s first and largest digital accelerator and via its iconic tech summit programs in target countries around the world. With a mission to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age, GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest challenges via tech and entrepreneurship.
GSE is now the fastest growing tech and business community. GSE’s online network accelerates 1000+ companies a year across 90+ countries in 7 key regions-Africa, Asia, America, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East with a focus in frontier tech industries such as Space , Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and more. GSE’s offline network supports 75,000+ global delegates a year via its iconic tech summits.