Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces “Future of Work Bootcamp” A 6 Hour Training Series to Prepare Individuals and Companies for a Remote Workforce
ATTN: Future of Work Bootcamp
DATE: April 30, 2020
LOCATIONS: Global Virtual Program
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Forbes8, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Grow with Google, Salesforce, NYU, SAP Next Gen
April 20, 2020 [New York, USA] The Future of Work Bootcamp is an international virtual program featuring 6 hours of training content on remote workforce development. Every year, Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) hosts iconic summits, accelerators, and bootcamp sessions to prepare stakeholders for the digital age. This year GSE will feature a robust series of future work to mobilize stakeholders from across the GSE ecosystem regarding the current disruptions impacting workforce development. The Future of Work Bootcamp will serve as a pillar training platform for workforce development in 2020 in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
The GSE Future of Work and Business Bootcamp training sessions will have 3 hour training workshops powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem that will go over the key factors of preparation for Individuals, Institutions and Ecosystems. The remaining 3 workshop hours will be provided by Global Startup Ecosystem GSE partner providers such as Linkedin, SAP, NYU, Grow with Google, and Forbes8.
- Dr. Lisa Coleman, Senior Vice-President for Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation and Chief Diversity Officer at (NYU) New York University.
- Ty Heath Global Lead, The B2B Institute @ LinkedIn
- Aisha Taylor Community Engagement & Partnerships | Google
- Christine Ntim Chief Marketing Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- DJ Forza Director of Partnerships and Collaboration at World Alliance of YMCA
- Anand Dass Director, Platform Partnerships, Workplace by Facebook
- Einstein Ntim Chief Executive Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Tríona Byrne Senior Director, Strategic Relations EMEA at Salesforce
- Liz Walsh VP of Marketing at Forbes Magazine
The high level content areas are divided into 3 key audience brackets.
- Workshop sessions for Individuals: (Freelance, Gig Economy, Entrepreneur Development) on “How to future proof your future” that covers topic areas such as: How to build your remote work career, How to build your personal brand in the digital age, and Mental health and remote work life balance
- Workshop sessions for Companies: (Startups, SME, Corporations) on “How to build a remote workforce of the future” that covers topic areas such as: The Digital Remote hiring, training and management Plan, Remote platforms for project management, and From the office to the home: building smart working environments.
- Workshop sessions for ecosystem enablers: (Venture Capitalists, Accelerator leaders, HR Program managers) on “How to prepare for workforce disruption” that covers topic areas such as: Trends of the future remote workforce, Future technological disruptions in Ai,Blockchain,Nano,space etc, Data analytics and automation in the digital age, and Diversity and inclusion in the digital remote economy
Target Impact audiences:
- Current career professionals in transition
- Current remote workforce
- Entrepreneurs building or optimizing a remote workforce
- Unemployed career professionals
- Enterprise stakeholders who are preparing stakeholders for future of work