Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Launches Afro Future Future Summit To Prepare Black Professionals for a Digital Future
ATTN: 1st Annual Afro Future Summit
DATE: February 26, 2020 @ 9am-3pm EST.
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, & More
ATTN: Afro Future Future Summit Announces 1st Annual Program (Digital Edition) To Welcome 5,000 Global Delegates
[New York, USA- [January 11, 2021] Afro Future Summit is pleased to announce the 1st Annual (Digital) program powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE); scheduled to bring 5,000 Digital Delegates together on February 26, 2020 in partnership with in Partnership with with Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, & More.
Afro Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of black futurists, investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers thousands of pioneers from across the USA and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect the people of african descent.
This year’s program structure is action packed with debate round tables, workshops, interactive demos, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. During the course of activities involved in the summit, speakers frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building. The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP session with summit speakers, sponsors and partners.
- Damon Jones: Chief Communications Officer, Procter & Gamble
- Dr Lisa Coleman: Inaugural Senior VP for Global Inclusion and strategic innovation, Chief Diversity officer – New York university
- Corey Anthony: Senior Vice President – Chief Diversity and Development Officer, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Christine Ntim, Founder of Haiti Tech Foundation/ CMO @ Global Startup Ecosystem
- Shu Nyatta: Managing Director-Softbank
- Raul Moas: Miami Program Director @ Knight Foundation
- Jacqueline Jones: Head of Strategic Partnerships – Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at LinkedIn
- Brianne Garrett: Reporter/Editorial Lead, Forbes Magazine
- Kimberly Hill: Marketing Manager- Amazon
- Ty Heath: Global Lead, The B2B Institute – LinkedIn
- Michael A. Finney: President and CEO at The Miami-Dade Beacon Council
- Vanessa Liu: Vice President- SAP.io
- Einstein Ntim- CEO @ Global Startup Ecosystem
- Tanarra Schneider: Managing Director- Accenture
- Alexandra Kennedy: Director, Global Head of Partnership Strategy and Operations @ Twitter
- Brandon Hoffman: Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Investments, Samsung Next Ventures
- Petia Abdur-Razzaaq: Digital Marketing Strategist, Google
- Sydney Brunson: Culture Lead – Enterprise Commercial, Microsoft
- Gregory Johnson: Director, Place based investment and grantmaking- Rockefeller foundation
- Angela D. Henderson Racial Equity Director, Ford Motor Company
- Leigh-Ann Buchanan: Director of aīre ventures
- Althea Harris :U.S Small Business Administration- South Florida District Office
- Hollie Haggans: Community Relations and Engagement, DigitalOcean
- Iynna Halilou: Global Programs Manager – Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Ammin Youssof: cofounder of Afrobytes
- Alhaji Allie Bangura: Associate Investor Relations – Finance in Motion
- Danielle DeRuiter-Williams: CEO-The Justice Collective
- Elkin Alfred: Director of Health Initiatives @ United Way of Broward County
- Claire A. Nelson Ph.D: Futurist, Sustainability Engineer & Storyteller
- Busie Matsiko-Andan CEO Pont Global
For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Afro Future Summit Media Team