The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Returns with It’s 5th Annual Digital Accelerator With a Focus on Career Development
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 5th annual digital accelerator program with a focus on career development, personal development and business development tracks to prepare participants for a digital future. The 4 week intensive program will feature speakers from around the world who will train on strategy that prepares both entrepreneurs and career professionals for a digital remote world. Accepted participants will receive $250k in free perks and prizes from Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, DigitalOcean, Sendgrid and Zendesk. Apply now via our google doc form.
The GSE digital accelerator program is open to all small businesses, corporate professionals, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected from each of the 7 regions that GSE covers in and Africa, Asia, America, Europe, Caribbean, Latin America, Middle East. The remaining 300 are selected from partner programs within our network. In total 1000 companies will be selected for the cohort. From the final cohort, 10 per region will be selected to pitch investors and influencers on demo day. The top 3 startups are announced at the conclusion of the program to receive partner prizes, media features, and potential investment.
The 2020 accelerator dates are:
- September 1st Tuesday 12-2pm Orientation + Intro Bootcamp
- September 3rd Thursday 12pm-2pm Intro to Future Tech via Nano Tech Summit
- September 8th Tuesday 12-2pm Career Bootcamp
- September 15th Intro to Future Tech via Ai Tech Summit Thursday 12pm-2pm
- September 10th Tuesday 12-2pm Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
- September 17th Thursday 12-2pm Future Tech via VR Tech Summit Thursday 12pm-2pm
- September 22nd Tuesday 12-2pm Personal Branding & Mental Resilience Bootcamp
- September 24th Thursday 12-2pm Future Tech via Blockchain Tech Summit Thursday 12pm-2pm
- September 30th Wednesday Global Investment Summit & Demo Day Graduation
The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is the world’s first and largest digital accelerator platform. The program has scaled rapidly with 500 companies across 63 countries completing the program in 2016 and 750 companies across 91 countries completing the program in 2017 and 1000 companies completing the program in 2018 with the same cohort size completing the program in 2019. With over 140 global partners, GSE continues to lead the digital accelerator industry as it has now hosted customized accelerator programs for governments and corporate entities such as Forbes Magazine.
For Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries, please direct them to the GSE team via email@example.com. You can also follow the host of the program and CMO at GSE – Christine Ntim on Linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinentim/.